Feb 26, 2016
The Buzz: Today we have special guest Chris Hausman, Senior
Trader & Chief Market Technician at Swan Global Investments.
Chris is the author of "Do Market Anomalies Occur More Frequently
- Normal distributions and when models blow up
- Five- and 10-sigma events
- What do financial advisors need to look for?
- How to be prepared
- Plus, options within IRAs
- More data from CBOE regarding Russell 2000 Index related
Office Hours: Listener questions and comments
- Question from Patrick D. - What is your opinion of
volatility ETFs such as VXX? Does it make sense to include them in
diversified client portfolio?Perhaps 3%-5%?