Jul 9, 2020
916: THE BERKSHIRE BACKDOOR TO APPLE
- HOST: MARK LONGO, THE OPTIONS
INSIDER MEDIA GROUP
- CO-HOST: ANDREW GIOVINAZZI,
THE OPTION PIT
- CO-HOST: MIKE TOSAW, ST.
CHARLES WEALTH MANAGEMENT
On this episode Mark, Mike and Andrew discuss:
- Our current thoughts on market and volatility
- Is Berkshire Hathaway really just a cheap back door into
- How did that crazy $GNUS call trade work out?
- How to properly gauge $SPX skew.
- Your thoughts on current $SPY valuation levels
- and much more...