Feb 26, 2016
CTO Interview: Today we are joined by Haim Bodek, Managing
Principal of Decimus Capital Markets, LLC. Haim founded Trading
Machines and is featured in the book Dark Pools.
- Vice - What led whistle-blower Haim Bodek to expose the biggest
scam on Wall Street?
- He has said Flash Boys misses the mark, what did he mean by
- What are his thoughts on IEX? What changes do we need to do to
make REG NMS more effective?
Hot Topics: What is buzzing
- Tired of boogeymen portrayals, speed traders take to NYSE floor
- Automated traders have an image problem. What better way to
address it than to set up shop in one of the most iconic spots in
global finance: the floor of the New York Stock Exchange. Citadel
Securities and Global Trading Systems LLC recently agreed to buy
NYSE floor-trading businesses.
How prevalent and profitable are latency arbitrage opportunities on
U.S. stock exchanges? This paper provides evidence that
high-frequency traders have numerous opportunities to realize
profits from latency arbitrage.
- CFTC signals retreat over "source code" repository The US
futures regulator has signaled a willingness to back down on
controversial proposals allowing it to freely access the source
code of high-speed traders, following complaints that it could lead
to sensitive intellectual property being revealed.